We’re seeking qualified candidates for the role of Copywriter/Content Specialist.
Men and women in this role are responsible for assisting in the development of all manner of digital (and occasionally print and broadcast) content for inbound marketing programs, primarily for B2B organizations.
For the right candidate, this is a remarkable opportunity to learn the inbound marketing methodology from a recognized leader in the industry. Experience in inbound marketing is not a requirement for this job, but the ability to learn quickly is.
- Writes for a variety of media types, including websites, blogs, social media, email and print, where tone, length, purpose and need for detail and persuasion vary significantly
- Researches, writes and edits content that’s compelling, informative, interesting and appropriate for each of our clients and their audiences
- Edits content written by others to ensure accuracy, consistency of voice, appropriate brand messaging, and adherence to clients’ style guides
- Quickly learns a wide range of business models and vertical markets, and “speaks” their languages, using the appropriate terminology and style to connect with each client’s customers
- Fully understands the purpose and uses of social media and the best practices of each, so that the content written for each platform is appropriate and persuasive
- Reports to and works closely with the clients’ Consultant to address immediate and long-range client needs
- Works within an Agile team, each member of which is expected to contribute to overall team goals